Rules and Regulations
1. We operate a fun and fair training centre; therefore harsh handling will not be tolerated.
2. You will receive a post lesson email after every class, so even if you can not attend a particular week’s lesson, you will still receive information of the exercises covered and other tips.
3. Please inform the trainer before the class if your bitch is in season.
4. Any accidents involving a person, or a dog, whilst at the training school, must be reported immediately to the instructor or assistant.
5. If a dog fouls the training area or surrounding area, PLEASE CLEAR IT UP. If you do not have the necessary waste bag then please ask an instructor who will supply you with one.
6. Please do not bring your dog if he or she is unwell.
7. Cars are parked at their owner’s risk. The training school does not accept any responsibility for theft or damage to cars or property whilst left at the training centre.
8. The organisers reserve the right to refuse membership to any animal considered to be a serious danger to any other member or their dogs.
9. We assume your dog is up-to-date with their vaccinations. Handlers may be asked to produce an up-to-date vaccination certificate for their dog.
10. Handlers must be a minimum of 16 years old unless accompanied by an adult.
11. Dogs must not be left unattended in hot cars.
12. On very rare occasions, due to unforeseen circumstances, the training day of the week may change.
13. Please keep dogs on leads at all times unless otherwise directed by the instructor.
14. The dog’s collar and lead must be in good condition and regularly checked by the owner.
15. In the unlikely event of an altercation between two dogs, stand back and allow the trainer and assistant to address it.
16. The training Instructor reserves the right to request any persons to leave the premises if they are abusive to any other person or dog.
17. If you feel unwell, please consider others and stay at home. If you have Covid symptoms, please test before arriving. If unsure, please stay at home.
18. Refunds are not given except under exceptional circumstances.
19. Feel free to ask questions. More importantly, have fun and enjoy!!
Click <HERE> for the SIMPLE APPLICATION FORM